Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

*Meditative Affirmations Taken from Part 3: Spirits in Our World




*Meditative Affirmations
Repeat the following affirmations until they are a part of your life without conscious thought.  Remember, you are the sum of your thoughts and actions.  GOD is spirit, and His worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."  John 4:24 NIV
·       I am made in the image of my Heavenly Father: GOD and I have all His positive attributes.
·       I have an advocate—the Spirit of truth. This advocate is a Spiritual gift. My life is a reflection of what my Father GOD has placed in my heart via His Holy Spirit.
·       I have all knowledge via the gift of JESUS CHRIST and the Holy Spirit of GOD.
·       I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in heavenly realms because I am united with JESUS CHRIST.
·       GOD provided the Holy Spirit as a way for me to combat negative and evil spirits. 
·       GOD is omnipotent and omniscience.  I have access to  GOD and I have access to that power and knowing.
·       JESUS prayed for me before He was crucified.  I am covered by His blood.
·       GOD provides everything that I need.  I receive everything that I desire because I ask my Father GOD for things that I desire with good and pure motives. 
·       GOD does not compete with money (wealth), so if I want it, I have to work for it. 
·       I am blessed because I belong to JESUS CHRIST and I have the Holy Spirit to survive in the world’s daily turmoil. I study my bible (the word of GOD) and it opens up mysteries of GOD to my spirit.
·       I make my own personal choices in life and my choice includes GOD, JESUS CHRIST and the Holy Spirit. 
·       I pray and receive an anointment when I have negative issues or problems. GOD is still in the healing business and He has healed me.
·       I seek love with GOD, my Creator because I was created to seek love with Him. GOD is love.
·       I have accepted JESUS CHRIST and I have GOD’S gift of the Holy Spirit to assist me.
·       Satan has been defeated in my personal and professional life and JESUS CHRIST is in control of my life and my spirit’s future.

A Special Prayer:   
Dear LORD GOD, I thank you for your gift of JESUS CHRIST and the Holy Spirit, my Personal Spiritual Counselor.  You are my source and all of the answers that I seek are within You. The answers to everything that I seek can be found within You and Your Word.  Thanks again, for helping me to turn to Your Holy Spirit for guidance in all of my affairs.  Thanks for coming into my heart and life and accepting me as one of your heirs.  Thank you for blessing me with the ability to find all my answers by meditating and studying who I am in You.  You are my source and your love for me opens the door to all Spiritual Truths.  I am no longer in bondage to the spirits of the world, but I am free within You with Your Holy Spirit as my Teacher and Personal Guide. Thanks for the blessing of the Holy Spirit as a daily part of my life in JESUS’ Name forever.  Amen    
*The Excerpt is taken from Part 3: Spirits in Our World of My Latest Book -
Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free... Book on Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Negative-Addictions-ebook/dp/B006G25Z4W

No comments:

Post a Comment