Living as Spiritual Sojourner, Believer, and a Christian
Seven Factors of a Spiritual Sojourner, Believer, and a Christian…
1. Knows Jesus is Lord, the High Priest, the Son of God, Savior, and Mediator between Almighty God and mankind… [See Ephesians 3:11- 12 “according to his eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord. In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.” More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/niv/ephesians/3.htm]
2. Believes in Oneness with Jesus Christ as the sole gift for granting salvation after the confession of sins as a spiritual sojourner and Christian who receives the gift of the Holy Spirit of God who readily comes and resides within their physical earthly body which is called the human temple of the Most High God. [See Righteousness through Faith - Romans 3:21-31– Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/niv/romans/3.htm And Also @ http://biblehub.com/romans/3-21.htm]
3. Prays for forgiveness of any transgressions while attempting to follow our Father God’s commandments for All His children especially the commandment for love that says, [See “… “‘You must love the LORD your God with ball your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind.’ And, Love you neighbor as yourself.’” Luke 10:27 NLT – More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/luke/10-27.htm Also Read The Lord’s Prayer @ https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+6%3A9-13]
4. Acknowledges their spirituality and faith in Almighty God, reads their Bible, prays consistently, gives daily thanks for all things no matter the circumstance, and works daily to make their lifestyle resemble the teachings of the Holy Word of God. [See “Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst? ...The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile.” So then, no more boasting about human leaders! All things are yours…and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God.” 1 Corinthians 3:16-23 Plus More @ http://biblehub.com/niv/1_corinthians/3.htm Also Read Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/3-16.htm]
5. Holds fast against temptation, never conforms, and consistently make sacrifices under daily life cultural differences and religious pressure to be intolerant of others personal choices. [See Romans 12 @ http://biblehub.com/niv/romans/12.htm Especially Note Romans12:2 “Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.” @ http://biblehub.com/romans/12-2.htm Plus the New Living Translation @ http://biblehub.com/nlt/romans/12.htm]
6. Share their faith regardless of the scenario, or circumstance fully expecting the Holy Spirit of God to work out the differences as He draws Father God’s Child into the body of Christ knowing that this family and community is the paradigm to their faith. [See Deuteronomy 30:19 “Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live!” NLT - Read More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/deuteronomy/30-19.htm and also read “How does God's sovereignty and Mankind's Free Will Work Together in Salvation? More Commentary @ http://www.gotquestions.org/sovereign-free-will.html Note - We all have free will and it’s our personal choice to live as we choose personally and professionally as long as we are not physically harming others. We must be tolerant of others choices and this includes their religious and sexuality choices as well because We All Matter to God!!]
7. Makes faith in God sacrifices for love of God and His principles for self, others, and remain hopeful and tolerant no matter the potential financial outcome, and no matter the risk to their livelihood. [See Proverbs 21:2-3 “A person may think their own ways are right, but
the Lord weighs the heart. To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.” More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/proverbs/21-3.htm And Proverbs 16:25 “There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death.” More Commentary at Matthew Henry Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/proverbs/16-25.htm Finally read “What the Bible Says about Free Will – Choices” @ http://bibleresources.org/free-will-choices/]
God is Spirit and His Worshipers must
Worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.
Worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.
(Translated from John 4:24 NIV)
“Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.” John 4:24 NIV – Read More Commentary @ http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+4%3A23-24
Know Your Worth!!! You are A Spiritual and Physical Being Made In God’s Image and You Matter So Live Like You Do!!! Always Remember that Jesus Christ and God Loves You…You are Created in God’s Wonderful Image and You are Wonderfully Made! “God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness; but of power and love and discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7 – Read More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/2_timothy/1-7.htm
You are a Spiritual Sojourner
Always Remember the Amazing Image Looking Back in Your Mirror Daily IS You, and that Image is Your Gift from An Incredible God: Your Creator and Your Spiritual Father and He Loves You!!! Always Remember Jesus Christ and God Loves You… You are a Winner as A Child of God and Believer so Keep the Faith and Keep Moving as You Embrace Yourself and Others with Love and Forgiveness as We All Coexist in these Physical Bodies… We are All Spiritual Sojourners that Matter!!! *"Stop living a negative and guilt-ridden life, complaining daily about what you do not have. Instead of complaining, start to live a positive, happy, and fulfilled life praising and thanking GOD for what you have... A Tidbit from My Book: *Embrace Your Spirituality: Remove Negative Habits and Addictions: Live Free...
*Notes –Read More Spiritual Sojourner Informational Tidbits of *Embrace Your Spirituality: Remove Negative Habits and Addictions: Live Free...Book @ https://www.facebook.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Live-Free-127941687362650/timeline/ And More Commentary Also @ http://ibeatmybadhabitandaddiction.blogspot.com/2016/03/you-are-spiritual-sojourner.html