Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

*Excerpt from Embrace Your Spirituality Part 5: LIVE FREE





Watch World Events

*We are told to watch world events because we have no way
of knowing when JESUS CHRIST will return.
While you are waiting remember these two major points,

Point 1 – The Battle in Heaven (Satan was thrown out.) The Angel, Michael
And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels’ waged war, and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, “Now the Salvation; and the Power, and the Kingdom of our GOD and the Authority of His CHRIST have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our GOD day and night. “And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death. “For this reason, rejoice O heavens and you who dwell in them.  Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, knowing that he has only a short time.”
And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male child. But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she could fly into the wilderness to her place, where she was nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. And the serpent poured water like a river out of his mouth after the woman, so that he might cause her to be swept away with the flood. But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and drank up the river which the dragon poured out of his mouth. So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of GOD and hold to the testimony of JESUS. Revelation 12:7-17 NASB [http://biblehub.com/nasb/revelation/12.htm]  

Point 2 – Jesus Mentions Satan’s Losing Battle
Some Greeks were among those who came to worship during the Passover festival. They went to Philip (who was from Bethsaida in Galilee) and told him, "Sir, we would like to meet JESUS." Philip told Andrew, and they told JESUS. JESUS replied to them, "The time has come for the Son of Man to be glorified. I can guarantee this truth: A single grain of wheat doesn't produce anything unless it is planted in the ground and dies. If it dies, it will produce a lot of grain. Those who love their lives will destroy them, and those who hate their lives in this world will guard them for everlasting life. Those who serve me must follow me.
My servants will be with me wherever I will be.
If people serve me, the Father will honor them.
"I am too deeply troubled now to know how to express my feelings. Should I say, 'Father, save me from this time [of suffering]'?  No! I came for this time of suffering.  Father, give glory to your name."  A voice from heaven said, "I have given it glory, and I will give it glory again." The crowd standing there heard the voice and said that it had thundered. Others in the crowd
said that an angel had talked to Him. JESUS replied, "That voice wasn't for my benefit but for yours. "This world is being judged now. The ruler of this world will be thrown out now. When I have been lifted up from the earth, I will draw all people toward me." By saying this, He indicated how He was going to die. The crowd responded to Him, "We have heard from
the Scriptures that the Messiah will remain here forever. So how can you say, 'The Son of Man must be lifted up from the earth'? Who is this 'Son of Man'?"  JESUS answered the crowd, "The light will still be with you for a little while. Walk while you have light so that darkness won't defeat you. Those who walk in the dark don't know where they're going. While you have the light, believe in the light so that you will become people whose lives show the light."
After JESUS had said this, He was concealed as He left. Although they had seen
JESUS perform so many miracles, they wouldn't believe in Him. In this way the words of the prophet Isaiah came true: "LORD, who has believed our message? To whom has the LORD'S power been revealed?" So the people couldn't believe because, as Isaiah also said, "GOD blinded them and made them close-minded so that their eyes don't see and their minds don't understand. And they never turn to me for healing!"  Isaiah said this because he had seen JESUS' glory and
had spoken about Him.
Many rulers believed in JESUS. However, they wouldn't admit it publicly because the Pharisees would have thrown them out of the synagogue.
They were more concerned about what people thought of them than about what GOD thought of them. Then JESUS said loudly, "Whoever believes in me believes not only in me but also in the one who sent me. Whoever sees me sees the one who sent me. I am the light that has come into the world so that everyone who believes in me will not live in the dark. If anyone hears my words and doesn't follow them, I don't condemn them. I didn't come to condemn the world but to save the world. Those who reject me by not accepting what I say have a judge appointed for them. The words that I have spoken will judge them on the last day. I have not spoken on my own. Instead, the Father who sent me told me what I should say and how I should say it. I know that what He commands is eternal life. Whatever I say is what the Father told me to say." John 12:20-49 GWT [http://biblehub.com/gwt/john/12.htm]
Please make note of those two things
when you think about GOD’S timetable.
Both of those points occurred centuries ago, yet we are still waiting for JESUS CHRIST’S return and the Word of GOD that was given to the first Christians still apply
to us now. It will also apply to each generation after us until JESUS CHRIST returns.  
Forget about what an antichrist or unbeliever is saying and focus on what your spirit believes after the conversion from a nonbeliever to a believer of GOD and JESUS CHRIST. Your nature will become a holy nature as it should because you are a reflection of
 GOD’S holiness. The Holy Spirit of GOD will teach you about what is holy and right and as you grow you will accept that truth, not the falseness of this world.

Do Not Love This World
Do not love this world nor the things it offers you, for when you love the world,
you do not have the love of the Father in you. For the world offers only a craving for
physical pleasure, a craving for everything we see,
and pride in our achievements and possessions.
These are not from the Father, but are from this world.
And this world is fading away, along with everything that people crave.
But anyone who does what pleases GOD will live forever.

*Excerpt Taken from “Part 5: Live Free” of My Latest Book
Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free...

No comments:

Post a Comment