Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Excerpt from Part One: GOD is Spirit: My Out of Body Experience




In Part One: God Is A Spirit: My Out Of Body Experience 

Since the fall of Adam and Eve, we have been living under a curse
of deceit with Satan and his cohorts fighting every good thing in our lives.  The world is full of negative spirits.
Our battles with each other are really our battles with the influences of negative spirits.  Most of the time, we fail to realize this but this is a spiritual war between the good and the bad.  We are fighting against the ugliness of deceit and sin (negativity), which will result in death if we buy into it. We have to choose which way we want to live and we have to choose whether we want to have a relationship with the God that created everything and everyone.
Apostle Paul wrote this to the Christians at Corinth: But I thank God, who always leads us in victory because of Christ. Wherever we go, God uses us to make clear what it means to know Christ. It's like a fragrance that fills the air. To God we are the aroma of Christ among those who are saved and among those who are dying. To some people, we are a deadly fragrance, while to others we are a life-giving fragrance. Who is qualified to tell about Christ? At least we don't go around selling an impure word of God like many others. The opposite is true. As Christ's spokesmen and in God's presence, we speak the pure message that comes from God. 2 Corinthians 2:14-17 [1]GWT 
Remember that your victorious life is via God,
and not through anything else.
Your successes are made via His abilities in you.  We are nothing without Him but dust.  Sure it seems like we are in control but we will never be in control.  At the drop of a dime, death comes and we can never stop it.  It is not up to us. According to the word of God in the book of Acts, …we have life and motion and existence in Him…Take a look at this verse: For in Him we have life and motion and existence; as certain of your verse writers have said, For we are His offspring. Acts 17:28 [2]BBE  I love the Weymouth New Testament translation: For it is in closest union with Him that we live and move and have our being; as in fact some of the poets in repute among yourselves have said, 'For we are also His offspring.' Acts 17:28 [3]WEY Yes I love that verse, let me repeat this portion, “…it is in closest union with Him that we live and move and have our being…”  This means that from the beginning of our creation, we have existed via God.  We can build multiple spacecraft and take all the trips to space and beyond in them for centuries, but God has to release us from our physical bounds to truly see and experience the universe and all of its’ cosmic splendor.  It is a spiritual thing therefore physically with these bodies we can never truly grasp the magnitude of God and His power over the universe.
In 2007, I experience an out-of-body episode.
I was lying on my bed when my spirit floated out of my body
and zoomed through the sky to the heavens. 
My spirit floated through space and it was incredible.  It floated though out the stars and planets in our universe. The experience was exhilarating, indescribable and I absolutely loved it.  As, I stated earlier,  “It  is a spiritual thing, therefore, physically with these bodies we can never truly grasp the magnitude of God and His power over the universe.”  My spirit floated out of my body zipped around in the heavens and later returned to my body and I felt myself leave and return.  I share this from time to time with my family and friends but I often wonder if they believe that I imagined it?  I understand how it feels to know that you experienced something as grand as that out-of-body episode but there is no way to prove it.
God knows and my spirit knows that I experienced it.  As a Christian, you have to trust God. The religion of Christianity is based on faith and God is our faith.  It is by the grace of God that we are given the power to choose to serve Him. Apostle Paul said:  Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.  And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded (According to as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day. Romans 11:5-8 KJV    

*Excerpt Taken From Part 1: God The Spirit Of My Latest Book
Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free...


[1] God’s Word Translation - GWT
[2] Bible in Basic English Translation - BBE
[3] Weymouth New Testament Translation - WEY

No comments:

Post a Comment