Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

*Meditative Affirmations from Part 1 of Embrace Your Spirituality...





*Meditative Affirmations
You are the sum of your thoughts and actions.  There is a scripture that says it and if you desire to live a totally, positive existence with GOD as your major focus, you must believe that
GOD is Spirit and He created us in the form of His image.  Repeat the following affirmations until they are a part of your life without conscious thought. GOD is spirit, and His worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."  John 4:24 NIV
·       I am made in the image of my Heavenly Father: GOD and I have all His positive attributes.
·       I trust and follow my Father GOD’S example of spiritual truth and every day is a blessing.
·       My life is a reflection of what my Father GOD has placed in my heart via His Holy Spirit.
·       I am blessed and highly favored, designed to prosper every day of my life.
·       My life is a blessed with the Holy Spirit, not cursed with negative spirits of deceit and harm.
·       I claim the same positive blessings for my family, friends and all believers of GOD and JESUS CHRIST.

*Special Note - If you have not asked JESUS CHRIST to become a part of your life, please say this brief prayer before you start to use the previous affirmations:
Simple Prayer for Salvation: Dear LORD GOD, I know that I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness.  I believe that JESUS CHRIST died for my sins.  I want to turn away from sin and negativity.  I invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to follow You and JESUS CHRIST as my Savior.  Thanks for the blessing of the Holy Spirit as a daily part of my life in JESUS’ Name forever.  Amen
Date  _________________ 

 *Meditative Affirmations Taken from Part 1: 
          God is Spirit of My Latest Book 


Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free...

No comments:

Post a Comment