Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Never Give Up! GOD Is Spirit And You Are His Child...

  
 Never Give Up!  
GOD Is A Spirit, And You Are His Child...
 Concentrating on your spirituality will assist you in developing a positive relationship with yourself and with GOD if that is your choice.  Every religion requires quality study and meditative quiet time with God and your spiritual self; King David is our greatest example for showing how important meditation and quiet time are with GOD and your spiritual self.  He and others were able to write 150 Psalms, and these Psalms are great for meditation thousands of years later.
 




GOD is Spirit, 
and His worshipers
 must worship in spirit
 and in truth.   
John 4:24 NIV

* Here are three things that a believer should study and meditate on to be successful spiritually. First, "GOD is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth." John 4:24 ESV @ http://biblehub.com/john/4-24.htm

 ~ ~ Secondly, "…the word of GOD is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires. Nothing in all creation is hidden from GOD. Everything is naked and exposed before His eyes, and He is the one to whom we are accountable." Hebrews 4:12-13 NLT @ http://biblehub.com/nlt/hebrews/4.htm
Thirdly, "Above all, you must realize that no prophecy in Scripture ever came from the prophet’s own understanding or from human initiative. No, those prophets were moved by the Holy Spirit, and they spoke from GOD." 2 Peter 1:20-21 NLT @ http://biblehub.com/nlt/2_peter/1.htm



*A Special Prayer:   
 
Dear LORD GOD, I thank you for your gift of JESUS CHRIST and the Holy Spirit, my Personal Spiritual Counselor.  You are my source, and all of the answers that I seek are within You. The answers to everything that I seek can be found within You and Your Word.  Thanks again for helping me to turn to Your Holy Spirit for guidance in all of my affairs.  Thanks for coming into my heart and life and accepting me as one of your heirs.  Thank you for blessing me with the ability to find all my answers by meditating and studying who I am in You.  You are my source, and your love for me opens the door to all Spiritual Truths.  I am no longer in bondage to the spirits of the world, but I am free within You with Your Holy Spirit as my Teacher and Personal Guide. Thanks for the blessing of the Holy Spirit as a daily part of my life in JESUS’ Name forever.  Amen   
**Excerpt is from "Part 3 – Spirits in Our World" in My Latest Book - Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free...
http://ibeatmybadhabitandaddiction.blogspot.com/2014/09/meditative-affirmations-taken-from-part.html


My Latest Book - 
Embrace Your Spirituality… Live Free... Book on Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Negative-Addictions-ebook/dp/B006G25Z4W
Embrace Your Spirituality Live Free... Blog -

No comments:

Post a Comment